Wax Melt Care
WAX MELT CARE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Please read before using your wax melts
Break off 1-2 wax melt cubes and add to the top of an electric melt burner. The wax can be reheated several times until it's no longer fragrant.
Once the wax is no longer fragrant, wipe the warmer dish clean with a disposable cloth.
Caution: Failure to follow these directions could result in unexpected fire hazard or personal injury. Use only in well ventilated low heat potpourri burner without lid. Do not add water. Never heat on stove or electric appliance where temperature would exceed 190 degrees F. Melt enough product to have 1/2 inch of product in pot. Use only in wax burners designed for wax melts and tarts.
*Please be advised that we do not carry wax burners*
1. To use your wax melts you will need a wax warmer. There are a lot of places that you can find wax warmers (or tart warmers, as they are sometimes called). I highly recommend using a wax warmer that is specifically designed for wax melts; most common are tea light warmers or an electric warmer. For my own personal use, I use both.
2. Do not leave unattended or in reach of children and pets.
3. Do not add water to your warmer.
4. Do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time (I recommend 2-3 hours maximum at a time).
5. Do not place your warmer on/near flammable items/surfaces.
6. You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded.
7. Once you are finished using your melt or the scent has faded, you can either wait until your wax has cooled and you can either scrape the wax from your warmer, or turn it off and while it is still in liquid form, place a paper towel or cotton ball in the wax to soak it all up. Don’t discard your used wax down the sink/drain; instead discard in trashcan. To clean your warmer, you can refer to the instructions that came with your warmer. Make sure it is clean and dry before using a new wax melt.